Entrance Tickets Application
We strongly recommend visitors of SNEC ESH EXPO to pre-register on-line . Registered visitors can use the on-site express entry to avoid the long queue.
I. How to pre-register:
What should exhibitors do
1) Login www.snec.org.cn by entering the password and user name provided by the Organizing Committee. After login onto your account, you can submit the quantity of entrance tickets you need in the area "Entrance Ticket Application".
2) Upon your request, the Organizing Committee will then send printed "Entrance Ticket" to exhibitors by express.
3) Send out printed "Entrance Ticket" to clients.
What should visitors do
1) Login www.snec.org.cn
2) Click "Visitor Registration" on the top right corner of the homepage. Finish the registration procedure by filling in the information as required. Enter the username and password you have registered and then login to your account where you can apply for an E-ticket with the QR code.
4) Print the E-ticket . By presenting the printed E-ticket or QR code, together with two business cards, at the on-site registration counter, you can receive a Visitor Badge free of charge.
II. What Kind of E-ticket is Valid?
The Organizing Committee will review the pre-registration information. The E-ticket with QR Code will be valid only when the information you have provided is absolutely true and correct.
III. Why to Pre-register Online?
1) You can get a free Entrance Ticket through online pre-registration.
2) By presenting the printed E-ticket or its QR code, together with two business cards, you can enjoy a privilege to the on-site express entry.
IV. How to Register On-site?
Fill out the Visitor Form available at the Form Desk in the East Entry, South Entry, and North Entry Halls of the Shanghai New International Expo Center during the exhibition opening hours, and submit two business cards, then you can receive a Visitor Badge to enter the exhibition halls.
Please pay attention to the exhibition hours and venue:
9:00-17:30, May 25, 2020 (Monday)
9:00-17:30, May 26, 2020 (Tuesdaty)
9:00-14:30, May 27, 2020 (Wednesday)
Venue: Shanghai New International Expo Center
(No. 2345 Longyang Road, Pudong District, Shanghai, China)