We strongly recommend visitors of SNEC EXPO to pre-register online . Registered visitors can use the on-site express entry to avoid the long queue.
I. How to pre-register:
What should exhibitors do
1) Exhibitors can make E-Invitation Ticket to invite your client. Apply for E-Invitation Ticket.
What should visitors do
1) Login www.snec.org.cn, Click "Visitor Registration" .
2) Finish the registration procedure by filling in the information as required. Enter the username and password you have registered and then login to your account where you can apply for an E-ticket with the QR code.
4) Print the E-ticket . By presenting the printed E-ticket or QR code, together with two business cards, at the on-site registration counter, you can receive a Visitor Badge free of charge.
II. What Kind of E-ticket is Valid?
The Organizing Committee will review the pre-registration information. The E-ticket with QR Code will be valid only when the information you have provided is absolutely true and correct.
III. Why to Pre-register Online?
1) You can get a free Entrance Ticket through online pre-registration.
2) By presenting the printed E-ticket or its QR code, together with two business cards, you can enjoy a privilege to the on-site express entry.
IV. How to Register On-site?
By presenting the printed E-ticket or its QR code in the East Entry, South Entry, and North Entry Halls of the Shanghai New International Expo Center during the exhibition opening hours, and submit two business cards, then you can receive a Visitor Badge to enter the exhibition halls.
Please pay attention to the exhibition hours and venue:
9:00-17:00, June 3, 2021 (Thursday)
9:00-17:00, June 4, 2021 (Friday)
9:00-14:00, June 5, 2021 (Saturday)
Venue: Shanghai New International Expo Center
(No. 2345 Longyang Road, Pudong District, Shanghai, China)